javascript - toggle class content on click from nav -


I have a simple page with 15 elements in the NAV bar (only 4 in the JSFDial example to keep the code).

I have a JavaScript that transfers the border-down display when clicking on NAV bar elements, but I would like to change the content of that box on the basis of which click the name object is.

This is it.

Ive tried getElementByID, but somehow I cant seem to change the class under my # tab-content div ... I have a javascript loop that changes the content of each section element

This

  •   
  • "tab-on" ; & Lt; a href = "# section1" onclick = "display (section 1) class =" icon icon-dash "& gt; & lt; span & gt; dashboard & lt; / span & gt; & lt; / a & gt; & Lt; / li>

    and I want to show it to show for id = section2 and to show the hide class for section 2: < / P>

      

    1 & Lt; / p & gt; & lt; / section & gt; section & lt; section id = "section2" class = "hide">

    2 & lt ; / Section>

    Any thoughts please?

    Cheers, M.

    Is it looking for you Since you have href in each section of id , you can drag it to properly load:

    JS var currentTab = $ (this). Symbol ("a"). Attr ("href"); $ (CurrentTab) .show () Brother Sister ("Sections ") Hide () ..

    Change the CSS (unless you want the elements to take place on the page to determine for your performance better):

      # tabs-content section.show {display: block} # tabs-content section.hide {display: none; }   



  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -