php - Graphdb like model approach on mongodb and scaling -


I am doing a project with php and mongodb is a requirement where the user feeds as any social network system Should be shown.

To do this, there is a unique ID for placing a Mongo document in each object (users, pages, etc.), each document is said to be similar to the graph DB in the form of a node. All the nodes are in the "nodes" collection in my mug db, the relationship is stored with connection flow (direction) and refers to id (for nodes) in the collection "rels"

when If I do the query, I'll load the total and related nodes on the "relay" collection.

My question is how will this impact a model on scaling things? Because the documents on the "relay" collection will be the outstanding amount. Maybe 10000's is very new for scaling in Mongo. Is my view wrong? Thank you.

You do not need a sledgehammer to run nails through a wall MongoDB is suitable for these scenarios Not in the case of your use where you have nodes and the relationship between them can be best done using a graph database like Neo4J. The scaling factor for choosing Neo4J on Mozhedi is just another reason because the connections / relationships can be complicated over time as the number of nodes increases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -