python - how to use python2.7 pip instead of default pip -


I have just installed Python 2.7 and 2.7 PIP in the site package.

When I receive the version with:

  pip -V   

it shows:

  pip / 1.35 / usr / lib / python2.6 / site-packages (python 2.6)   

How can I use version 2.7: < pre> / usr / local / lib / python2.7 / site-packages

< p> A binary "pip2.7" should be named "installed in some place included in your $ PATH variable.

You

  which is pip2.7   

It should print something like '/usr/local/bin/pip2.7' in your standout. If it does not print anything, then it is not installed. In that case, by turning it on

  $ wget https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py $ sudo Python2.7 get -pip.py   

Now, you should have all the sets, and

  which is pip2.7   

should return the correct output.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -