ruby on rails - Automatically Setting a Devise User as a Stripe Customer -


My strategy is:

  1. Sign up user
  2. Automatically associate that user with the Stripe ID

    I have tried to implement it:

    I have created a user controller and it is registered with the registration controller Received:

      devise_for: user,: controllers => {: Registration = & gt; 'User'}   

    After a user has saved I have created a callback:

      after_save: set_stripe_customer_id private def set_stripe_customer_id end  < / Pre> 

    Now, I think it needs to be here:

      current_user.update_attribute (: stripe_id = & gt; ....   

    Docs show code like

      Stripe :: Customer.create (: description = & gt; "Customer for test@example.com" ,: card = & gt; "tok_1046el4BfU4hLNTvxYcIz4rE" )   

    The thing is, I do not necessarily want my client to put their card immediately. However, this is not a big deal, I am fine to wait for the real point of purchase to wait for the need to register. My question is is that the easiest, minimum minimum code, do I automatically call my callback to be a stick customer Need?

    for all standards Stripe :: Customer.create Optional, so that you can do some bare bones:

      set the def T_stripe_customer_id Customer = Bar :: Client. Create current_user.update_attributes: stripe_id = & gt; Create a subscription for Customer.id end   

    and then later, or update as much as you need.

    However, I would say that this is not really necessary until you actually need to make a customer, there is no real result to wait (for example, because they are subscribing Are).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -