Azure Eclipse Plugin - creating an azure deployment project -


I have installed the eclipse kepler, Eclipse Microsoft Azure plugin with my Windows 8.1 laptop. After creating a dynamic web project, I try to create "New Azure Deployment Project" but I get an error message: "Error creating project".

What could be the cause of this problem?

Thank you.

I had the same problem and I think I got the solution. The problem was that I had my eclipse folder in "C: \ Program Files \ eclipse" I think by default you need administrator rights to write this directory (and subdirectory). Therefore, there are errors during installation of Ajasar SDK (but you do not see them, at least I did not).

My solution was:
  1. Grants allow full access to your local user "c: \ program files \ eclipse" -folder.
  2. Ezur Plug in Eclipse (& gt; Installation Details -> Installed Software - & gt;
  3. Restart Eclipse
  4. Then Python Install the plugin.

    I hope this also works for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -