c# - convert a cached item to a specific object type for return by webmethod -


I have successfully cached a large data object in the web service, but if I run that cached item later Instead of wanting to revert long queries, how can I convert generic cached items to an object in my own design?

Like

  HttpContext.Current.Cache.Insert ("cItem", [MIITEM]));   

then

  returns HTTPPCTEx. Running Cache ["CITIM"];   

The view will show an error in the studio because I can not change the type 'object' in its own way thanks to any pointer

and MyItem can be converted to a object , then reverse explicitly Is not true from.

So if your method has a return type of myitm then you will need to insert the cached item:

  Public Maitrem () {} (MyEstm) HTTP Contex Current.catch ["ceist"]; }   

This is done while receiving it from the cache, not when it is stored in it.

If there is a possibility that the item is not of the expected type, you will in any case handle the situation, throw the above code a invalid cut exception If this happens, if you want to return only null to that condition, then you can try doing it instead:

  Public MyItem MyMethod () MyItem as {HttpContext.Current.Cache {"cItem"]; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -