css - PHPStorm HTML Formatting comments -


I have a list of li and face the dangerous space between inline block elements Is to use my quick fix comment trick, all work well, but once I format the code with the PHPStorm, the comments are not kept correctly, anyways I configure it in PHPStorm I can do?

  & lt; Li & gt; Hello & lt; / li & gt; & Lt ;! - - & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Second & lt; / li & gt; An example of what happens is shown below.   

What's happening

  & lt; Li & gt; Hello & lt; / li & gt; & Lt ;! - - & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Second & lt; / li & gt;    

I can only suggest disabling formatting for such blocks, such as :

  & lt; - @formater: closed - & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Hello & lt; / li & gt; & Lt ;! - - & gt; & Lt; Le & gt; Second & lt; / li & gt; & Lt; - @formater: at - & gt;   

You will need to make sure to enable the formatter marker in settings / editor / code style , / p>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -