How do I reset a cached password in emacs for smtp+gnutls -


I use gnutls for smtp authentication with a partially complete .authinfo file (it has no password) To have emacs When I send an email, it prompts for a password, and if I write it correctly, then it works perfectly.

If I type it incorrectly, the authentication fails (as it should be), but I have to restart Emacs to retry because it contains a bad password in memory Saves, and if I send it again, it uses it again. Is there a way to flush the saved password, then I'll get a prompt again?

Try Mx auth-source-forget-all-cached .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -