ios - Is it possible to automatically return to my app after setting a social account for Social.framework? -


In my app I use social settings to share status updates on Facebook and Twitter via an SLC Measure Week Controller I am here.

If the user does not have an account set up, then he receives a warning which allows him to go to the settings page.

A way to get back to your app after opening an account

Simply put it: No.

There is no call to action for navigating the settings from the user in your app that you must trust that the user will navigate your app

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -