IPython Notebook stuck at login -


I have an IPython notebook server running on a beagle bone black (not sure if it is relevant).

When I try to log in to the server

  http://192.168.7.2:8888   

Login me The screen is available, but after passing my password pass the word and click on "Login". Nothing happens.

I saw that if I put the wrong password, I get the message "invalid password", so I know that I am putting the correct password. / P>

Any ideas?

I just stumbled on it. The solution was to give cookies permission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -