javascript - get cell value from dgrid inside of custom widget onclick -


I have a custom widget with a dgrid inside and when the cell is clicked, you will want to capture the cell value. My widget code is a part of:

  ... postCreate: function () {... grid.on (".field-ticket: click", lang.hitch (grid, This .markTicket)); }, Markticket: function () {// How do I get the value of the clicked cell? }   

thanks

look into dgrid docs. The click event handler gets a regular click event, but there is a cell () method in the DGRIID that you click on the cell object, which was clicked on the object object.

Grid.sele (clickEvent); Warning ("You Clicked" + cell.row.data.Ticket); }

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -