linux - Working with strings in C that contain multiple Null characters -


I have a char [] buffer that contains data from memory, which means Many tap inside this buffer and not only finally a single terminating faucet.

  char * addr = (four *) memmem (buff, strlen (buff), needle, strlen (needle));   

I need to take action on this string and discover and replace some content. For this, I would like to use memmem () , but unfortunately, this is not working because many tap inside buffer.

I tried to change the tap with a character in buffer from which I thought this (Bell ASCII code \ 7) will not appear and then process it, but it does not work and my Contambs the data.

code> memmem used to do this However, since your data is embedded in the null, you can not use the strlen to calculate the length. You need to keep track of different lengths.

  four * addr = (four *) memmem (buff, buffet, needle, needle lan);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -