naming owl ontology in protege -


I am using protease 4.2.0.

When I write a new morphology, then I can save it for a local file on my machine, for example, Gretanviewer ontology. OLL

If I want to import that technology into a new mechanism, then I can get the file using the active Ontology tab on my hard disk, panel (bottom panel), direct Import + Import an object using a particular file.

The Great Navy Onputology import is fine, but this is shown with a name like this:

untitled- Ontology-93 ()

Question: Do I have to use my vocabulary To save on a religious web site, in a way descriptive name has given the file to your computer, such as, "Great Neighbutopropology"?

Thank you!

A colleague helped me with this one.

Open the file in Protasi and go to the active otology tab, if I do not understand you incorrectly, then I will see an Unsteruster-Ontology-93A. Line Change the field from the location you want to name in the Onrolology IRI area, and you must have all the sets.

This works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -