php - Send a $_GET request with special characters in the HTTP header (escaping) -


I am trying to work on my new WordPress plugin, and I had to face a problem. I am setting a variable to prevent something like this: esc_html ('likeit' .wp_generate_password (4))

And then - I want to call another function through GET, But sometimes if I have to break for example: likeitA9 & amp; N, this & amp; Will break on.

Can you please tell me what is the best (and most secure) but my plugin has a simple way of handling it? Examples will be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

P.S. - I tried to look at the previous post, but nothing really solves it: (

  urlencode ('likeit' .wp_generate_password (4));   

or

  rawurlencode ('likeit' .wp_generate_password (4)); < / code>   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -