spring - independent prototyping with java -


I'm new to Java (I played it with some time), and I'm thinking:

= & gt; How to fast independent prototype? Something like a file project

In the last few years, every time I worked with Python I had to develop some new functionality or algorithm, then I could make a simple dragon module (i.e. file) for it. Then I can integrate some or part of my projects, so how can I translate such "modular-development" workflow into Java context?

Now I am using Spring, Maine and IntelIng on some relatively complex Java DB + web projects. And I can not see how easily developed and independent code in this context.

Edit:

I think my question is not clear because I am confused

, I could pass randomly from one to another

For continuation with the title, 1 is preferred , though it is only good for the exploration purpose. In practice, 2 is more important. Surely take a look at a relatively new project, its purpose is to remove the initial configuration step and to speed up the spring app quickly.

To spin you can think of this as a conference on the configuration cover at the top of the Spring Framework.

This is also considered suitable for micro-service architecture.

Servlet container (Jetty / Tomcat) in it, so you do not need to configure it. There are various different wholesale dependencies for various technology combinations / heaps. So you can choose well for your needs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -