sql server - Getting unwanted rows with LIKE in SQL -


I'm back again, and this is another school topic

I have a message for commands Restricted from I selection

This topic basically shows names from table customers starting with A and B and ends with S or P, I have tried many or solutions, But none of them is working, the answer is 1 is column 6 rows, I can not get this code to work.

  Use the customer to select Northwind '[A / B]%' or company name '% [S / P]' like the company name   

this I get 31 rows with code:

How to combine together:

  Select the company from the company name, where the company name [A / B]% [S / P] '  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -