android - Working with non-static Spinner in static class -


I am trying to create it:

  1. DatePickerDialog user defined a date < The date in the spinner will be written

    The problem is that the date pecker fragment class in which the onetetet method is included is stable and the spinner is non-static. In the OnDateSet method, Call method requires adding items Spinner.setSelection (int i)

      Public Zero Vertical Data Set (Date Picture View , Int 1, int month 1, int day 1) {firstdate = day1 + "/" + 1 month + "/" + year 1; Addapter.add (firstdate); Spinner.setSelection (1); }   

    Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -