database - How to update multiple key value pairs in Redis -


Therefore, I am considering adding Radis for my application. I am new to radis and for continuous updates to update, I do not find a good way to update it, so I was thinking that anyone can help.

In my app, I have many relationships between posts and topics. There is also a score in each term

My first thought was to set up my radis db so that each item was posted to an order of post_id and every post_id was associated with that post's score in that order set. Posts now have their own interests, which associate their IDs with information about the post (score, user_id, url). From time to time, I am updating the score of that post, which has brought me into my problem. When I update the scores of that post, according to setup, now I need to go to every subject and is associated with that post and need to update the post_id score in the order set of that topic. . It does not seem to be the best solution if I had to scale the app for millions of posts and millions of topics.

Is there a better setup for my Radisson DB that I do not see or should I stay with my SQL DB?

This design is solid for posting and keeping points per digit.

In the case of scalability, I do not see any problem with millions of topics and posts, but you will be more secure in doing some knit math in some backs so that all your belongings are needed. And the amount of memory required, apart from this, shows that you can easily use two databases - for two posts and one subject - to handle potential data easily.

Finally, no - if radis is not enough, then do not see how you will pull it with good performance and scale with SQL database.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -