Eclipse luna 64b does not start (java 8u20 64b unzipped, win7 64b) -


I am trying to start developing a PHP / js app in Eclipse, but I do not start it on my own Could the computer

I am working on a Windows 7 64 bit machine and I have administrator rights (this is a corporate computer).

I downloaded the JDK version 8u20 64 Bx, and opened it with 7zip, I copied all the files in D: \ jdk8_20 (for example inside).

I downloaded the eclipse from the website (latest version Luna, 64 bit), and unzipped it on my desktop.

I modified eclipse.ini to accept the uncliped JVM to use. It does not work with the following logic (exits from Java -1):

  -vm D: \ javapath \ bin \ javaw.exe   

I used this argument (as I have advised):

  -vm D: \ javapath \ jre \ server \ java.dll   < p> Now I can see, when I start with Explips.exe without admin rights or without, the Eclipse logo page (which shows the loading process at the beginning) very soon, and nothing 

Does anyone know / have an idea of ​​what I have done wrong?

I can not install Java in general, as I use corporate which requires Java 6.

I have managed to find a solution I have installed Java 8, then disabled it in the control panel And I still use my -vm arg in eclipse.ini.

This allows me to run my 6u23 normally for corporate applications, and my 8u20 when I want to.

I think there are some installed components (like mission control) to run Java 8.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -