filesystems - Where in Android should I store photos that need to be uploaded to a server? -


These photos should not go to the user's gallery. The user will take one or more photos (maybe dozens), which needs to be processed and then uploaded to a server in the background. I do not want to use the Activity.getCacheDir () because the photo can be deleted before uploading. After the photo is uploaded successfully, they will be deleted.

Where can I place these pictures for semi-permanent storage? Can I just make my own directory, or is there any way I can call to get the proper directory?

Can I just make my own directory, or is there any method Can I call for getting the proper directory?

getFilesDir () use activity or other reference , or some subdirectories you make from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -