Grails application Tomcat or VMware vFabric -


I am very new to grails. I have an existing application that I want to run. This app works correctly and runs correctly, but I am unable to detect the server that is using it - regardless of default VMware or Tomcat instance

I have my BuildConfig.groovy as shown below

build ': tomcat: 7.0.52.1'

I'm assuming that the application is actually a tomack Running on the server but I do not know how to confirm this on my GGTS server tab, I see a VMware example, but no template examples. Is this normal?

I have applied the application by changing the level of the log verbose to BuildConfig.groovy , while trying to view the log, but also I do not provide enough information to answer where my search has ended.

For those interested, my main objective is to configure SSL certificate on Tomcat, if it has not already been done, then any help is greatly appreciated.

It is possible to deploy Grails WAR file on GGTS-managed server, but I have never done this . I'm sure this is easy to do, but I do not ever need it. It's a bit more understandable in the framework that does not ship with an embedded (but full) example of Tomcat, and in addition the Jetties have a complete Option to swap with 1-line config change for embedded example:

When you run the app from inside GGTS using "Run a | Grails command (run-app)" Do you do the same thing It is as if you had run grails run-app to run all GGTS apps, or tests from the command line, and even generate - and The script has to call the same script, which is in a separate VM, but it is different, and it captures stdout and stderr within the IDE and displays it. It is very unlikely that you are using TC server (VMware company) Or sell it, it is no longer decisive), Vifabiarik platform, and Bifed-up version of the TC server Tomket, which they license and support). If you want to be completely convinced, then go to Spring Dashboard and uninstall TC server, unless you plan to deploy it in the future and want to test locally.

Another quick test (not a custom 404 page) is to request a URL for the correct host, port and reference, but for any page or controller present in your app. The 404 page should be called tomcat, but the TC server page should be called "TC server", something like this: Enter the image Details here

So if your app name is" foo ", then request

  http: // localhost: 8080 / foo / whereAreWeRunningFrom?   

Or something similar.

In addition, if GGTS can not be configured or accessed on TC server (or even posted on Tomcat, but it is a managed tomcat itself), it can do so A war file should be created and deployed, and it will use the production environment. Therefore, the reloading will be disabled if you can change the controller, service, tagline, IILN file, GSP, etc. and the change is effective, then you are using Grails-configured Tomcat. It uses an "explosion war" style of deployment, where it tells to Tomcat that your project directory is an unzipped battle file, and it will send CSS and JS DIR, images DIR, web-NF, etc. to your project folders Configures to indicate. Unstable a real unexpected war file.

You can run SSL locally by using the -https flag, see- Grails will create the first self-signed certificate for you, and you continue to use that , Or use an approach like the words described to change it:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -