java - Can't compile gradle vaadin project in Intellij -


I want to try Wadia 7 on Mac OSX with Java 8, Todd 2.1, and Intel 13.1.5. I installed gradle with decoction here everything I have done

  • I created a project using the gradle wizard in Intellij
  • I installed Tomcat like this vadin tutorial .
  • I have added to my build.gradle file.
  • I press the refresh button.
  • I have made sure that my is in the vaadinCreateProject Intellij gradle plugin menu
  • / Code> to run and http: // localhost: // 8080 navigated and saw the world. But all the identifiers in IntelliJ have been highlighted in red with "The symbol can not be solved" I have tried to recompiling and clearing cache in every way.

    How can I identify the code to intellij?

    My gradle.build file.

      Apply plugin: 'java': 'http://plugins.jasoft.fi/vaadin.plugin' Source Resource = 1.5 version = '1.0' repository {mavenCentral ()} dependency {testCompile Group: 'Junit', Name: 'Junit', Version: '4.11'}   

    First Intell Screenshot Second Intelligence Screenshot

      // daily plugin for the Webday plugin requires the Gradle 3.0+ work wrapper (type: wrapper) {gradleVersion = ' 3.0 '}   

    I'm not sure that your project will recover from that spoon of groove, but without it it should not work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -