javascript - Highcharts: update chart when data actualized -


I am using and I like the chart to update each other. I have it now:

I have a timer window.setInterval (updateChart, 1000); and it executes each second data properly.

But I have no idea about how to make the scene real. It is important that I do not want to attract charts repeatedly every time. I just want to move points and add new ones. Does anyone know how to do this?

See the series. Edepoint

Your updateChart function gets:

  function update chart () {for (var source = 1; source   

update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -