javascript - Tablesorter and automatic sorter digit? -


I have a lot of tables using the table on my website and I sorter: 'finding a way to sort the numbers I am 'a column that has a specific class name: "class =" note ".

I know that it is to do with a header:

 < Code> $ (".blabel: {header: {sorter: 'digit'} // column number, type}});   

but to do so, The way that is html like this:

H class = "{sorter: 'digit'}" & gt; note

or classname anywhere in JavaScript like this

  $ ("Tableer Note."). Tableer () ...   

?

Because my column "note" was the third column some time ago, sometime fifth etc.

I ask because without the order of "digits" Specified, the tableer does not know how to sort the numbers ... Here it is shown what I mean:

Thank you.

If you are using me, then you can complete it at least two By different ways:

  1. Add a sorter-digit class name to the header

      & lt; Th class = "note sorter-number" & gt; Note & lt; / Th & gt; Use a class name in    
  2. (added in v2.17.0) -

      headers: {'. Note ': {Saucer:' Points'}}      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -