npm and bower installing only end-user/production files -


Recently I was thinking that there is a way to use only BOVER or NPM as a consumer, let's say That I am not really interested in developing the package, but using it on my website / application.

That's because I think first:

  npm install jquery   

I flag - output Have tried with, but the same structure was downloaded.

However, it brings me a large tree of files and only one I need the jquery / dist / jquery.min.js file.

goes to the same verge: < dev-only bover Install

An expensive list of files, including src folders> related files.

I am sorry that if I incorrectly believe the behavior of package managers here, but it would be interesting to know how instead of using these package managers, rather than a simple end-user, a developer, Mary Project dependency updated.

At the moment, I think this is too much for its requirement, and by simply copying jquery.min.js to my project src Folder, it will be very clean / simple.

If the concept of both NPM and Conveyor is different and someone can tell it, then it will be appreciated, a suggestion for the optional package manager who only imports the production output files.

Apparently exactly what I was looking for

, the design of the project More information about goals To follow a concept where JS libraries should be kept as a single JS file.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -