ODBC rows to columns -


I want to change some lines in the column.

This is an example that I now have my database

here Enter the image details

and I will

 image description here Enter

But I am using an ODBC connection, if you can help me with useful examples or code guides I would appreciate it.

Thanks

You can use MAX / CASE "manual pivot" , Which should work on most (all?) SQL databases; SELECT "datetime", MAX (when BSc = 'BSCCC 2' is now ineffective- end of requests) BSCCC2, Max (Case BSc = 'BSCCC3', then ineffective_estamps and) BSCCC3, Max. (Case BSc = 'BSCCC 4' now ineffective; end of requests) BSCC 4, MX (Case BSCC = BScMB 2 'now ineffective _employs and bscmb2, max) (case bsc =' bscmg 'then ineffective endorsement end) BScmb Depending on the underlying database, you can change based on the "datetime" order by "date time" order by A, Max (in case of BSc = 'BScV2' now ineffective_estemps and BScV 2 2 GB). Are the date-time identifier quote (or possibly to avoid changing the name of the area to avoid it).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -