pointers - How can i return an array c++? -


I am trying to generate some lotto numbers and include that number, but I can not go ahead; Please help

  zero getLotto (int rad [7]) {int number [7]; For (int i = 0; i  

That is to assign the array dynamically and return an indicator to its first element. This will work in your case, but the collar will generate a requirement for the management of memory ( delete [] the new [] 'Aid memory). This is why C ++ provides us with standard array sections: Use one and return. If you have C ++ 11 support, return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -