c# - How to solve Request Verification Token for refer web site -


Antifurugi tokens are present on my form under the MVC 5 solution. And it's working well but my client has got some referenced web site, for example, if my domain is www.mysite.com, then their URL is www.mysite.blabla.com.

If the user is opening the normal web site is good, but if he opens www.mysite.blabla.com and create the Submit (POST) form, then I'm getting the error the necessary anti The forgery cookie "__RequestVerificationToken" does not exist.

I see the next value in the Elmah log

  HTTP_HOST www.mysite.com HTTP_REFERER http://www.mysite.blabla.com/ HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST www .mysite.blabla.com http_X_FORWARDED_SERVER www .mysite.blabla.com SERVER_NAME www.mysite.com   

I have permission to use my work on this domain. Is it possible to set an anti-forgotten token to allow this domain to be reset? Or it's the only solution:

@ html.AntiForgeryToken ()

AnitForgeryToken aims to prevent other sites from posting in their actions. It is expected behavior that this cross-site request prevents counterfeiting attacks.

If they want to link, then it should be with a standard GET request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -