c# - Winform : Set Password for SQL Server connection string in app.config programatically -


I am trying to develop a closed system window form application. The problem I am facing is how should I protect my application data because it has very sensitive data.

The problem

I want to set the password string in programmatic manner.

  & lt; Add name = "salary_slipEntities" connectionString = "metadata = res: //*/Model1.csdl | res: //*/Model1.ssdl | res: //*/Model1.msl; provider = System.Data.SqlClient; provider Connection string = & amp; quot; data source = TFSSERVER; initial catalog = salary_slip; user id = user; password = pass; multipleactive serialset = true; app = entityFramework & amp; quot; "provider name =" System.Data.EntityClient " />   

Is there any way now that I can set the password as a program login in the app.config file? I'm adding a screenshot to better understand.

I am thinking something like this.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

To make the connection string accurate by using the stringbuilder class. When all components are added to the stringbuilder unit, then change toString () for your real connection string

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -