cordova - Build error at sax.js -


I'm building an app in the Cordova from the command line. But I have the following error: Can someone help me? I was searching completely, but I could not find it. Enter image details here

My environment variable
% ANT_HOME%:
C: \ Apache-Entre-1.9.3-Bin \ Apache-Ent-1.9.3

% JAVA_HOME%:
C: \ Program Files Java \ Jdk1.7.0_51

Path:
C: \ Users \ ... \ AppData \ Roaming \ npm;
C: \ adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702 \ adt-bundle -window-x86_64-20140702 \ sdk \ platform-tools;
C: \ adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702 \ adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702 \ sdk \ tools;
% ANT_HOME% \ bin;
% JAVA_HOME% \ bin;
C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0_51 \ bin;
C: \ Apache-Ent.1.9.3-bin \ Apache-Ent-1.9.3 \ bin;

Sorry for the troubled people,

I understand why No, but there is some problem in my current project. When I prepare another project and run it is working fine, if any problem can be found, please reply. For now I am preparing the project again.

Thanks for the help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -