database - MySQL update table based on id in another table -


This is what I tried

  update site set value_id = 4464551 where (id Choose         

What got me
- Site All rows are updated in

Question
- How can I get an ID that the internal selection statement comes back? < p>

The following query should work.

  Set the site SET value_id = 4464551 WHERE site.id = ( Of selection By name ID 'myName' and discriminator = 'abc' and   

or, if you are expecting to update multiple rows:

  site Set value value_id = 4464551 where in the site.Id (the name of the base WHERE name 'myName', select ID and discriminator = 'abc' and system_id = 00 1)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -