eclipse - How to build android app fast? -


I have a project with 4 Android libraries, every time I run the project, almost one The eclipse takes place on my phone, it takes a lot of time.

  • Is there a better way to make it faster?
  • If I switch it to a Gradeley project, will it be a little faster?

    I do not think that when you are making changes to your main project, libraries Is compiled. It takes the most time to copy into your experience and install the app to the app. Especially if you are working on an SSD, you can influence this by reducing the size of your APK. Perhaps you can remove some resources during development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -