hierarchy - mysql db with parent child relation -


Can anyone help me with an Art Design?

Confirmation of the problem I have many local DBs with data that is now populated. Now this data needs to be collected in Central DB for further processing.

Like it is a parent and many children, the child does not have to coordinate with the parents, but parents have to take data from the child for further processing.

I am using mysql db Is there a tool that can help me?

This is the addition of my child's DB to a different server and my parents are DB on a different server

  • Set the engine of all tables as 'INNODB'
  • set foreign keys

    ()

  • Update between children and parents Setting and Creating an FK on Daily Restrictions

    Update:

    If you have a separate table then use it on a different server

    Do To

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -