objective c - UITexField Placeholder With Vibrancy -


Does anyone know if it is possible to add viability (UIVibrancyEffect) to a placeholder in a textfield?

I have a table view setup (tableView.separatorEffect = UIVibrancyEffect) with fragmentation with its fragmentation and I think the placeholders of the textfield will also look really good with vibrancy.

Thanks

If I understand your question,

This is the way to add vibration effect:

  UIBlurEffect * Blur Effect = [UIBlurEffect effectWithStyle: UIBlurEffectStyleDark]; UIVibrancyEffect * vibrance = [UIVibrancyEffect effectForBlurEffect: blurEffect]; UIVisualEffectView * ViewFightView; VisualEffectView = [[[UIVisualEffectView alloc] initWithEffect: Vibrate]; VisualEffectView.frame = textfield.bounds; [Add text fieldSubview: VisualFactView];   

More info here ()

Hope this can help you;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -