php - Accept username that is ecrypted by hash in the database -


When I am creating a user, the user name and password saves in a hash. Now, when I log in, I need my username and password, can be read by the system. I will write my code below for the user controller

  public function postSignin () {if (Auth :: attempt '' Username ''), 'password' = & gt; input :: receive ('password'))) {return redirect: from ('admin / dashboard') - & gt; Together ('message', 'now you are logged in!'); } Else {return Redirect :: to ('users / login') - & gt; With ('message', 'your username / password combination was incorrect') - & gt; WithInput (); }}    

case sensitivity does not require hashing If you have non-_CI encoding in the database table Use. CI means the case is insensitive.

Assuming that you still want to havehish usernames, you have to haveh to user input (username), in the same way it is stored in the database before passing it to the authentication script For

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -