python one-line input referenced twice -


How can I reference the input twice in a line code? Ex:

  my_word = input () print ("hey" if my_word == my_word other "bye")    

You are referring it once, so it's easy:

  print ("hey" if input (). Although you can argue that this line of code is very high, and can be difficult to maintain. It breaks into two rows making it easy to maintain, and for example it allows you to set a breakpoint on the line and inspect the value in  my_word  if the You wish  

For academic reasons, here is a possible solution to evaluate an expression, but to use it several times in a statement: Understand the list. ( This is a terrible, horrible idea, and you should not do that. I mean. )

  [print I.isdigit () and "bye" in I (Input (),)]    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -