r - How to import numeric ids as strings, to not round value -


I have exported a table of values ​​from a database where some columns are unique identifiers, these identifiers have numerical values ​​of 20. For example: id = 12345678901234567890

When I export in Excel, these identifiers are rounded. Therefore, instead I have exported as an XML file, and then this file is notepad In the form of CSV is saved. When I open my file in Notepad, the identifiers are fixed, but when I import this file into R, the number becomes round again.

Do I assume these identifiers their real "value"?

Is there a way to import all the columns in my table as string values?

When you import into Excel, then use data ?? Get external data ?? From the text command when the Text Import Wizard starts, select Delayed from the first screen and click on Next . On the second screen, clear all the delimiters except the comma and click on next on the third screen, locate and select the import field that holds your unique identifier and select < Specify the text of column data format to complete the task Finish .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -