Update table from joining multiple tables in MYSQL -


Hello I would like to update my table but this is giving me an error

  Error 1064 (42000): There is an error in your SQL syntax;   

This is my script

  include UPDATE table1 SET last_name = table3.lastname, first_name = table3.firstname, from table 1 in INNER table 2 table .centity_id = table1.entity_id INNER Include table 3 on table 3.biometric_id = table2.biometric_id;    

This is using you for MySql - < Code> UPDATE ... JOIN ... SET ... :

  Add table 1 t1 Table 2 T2 on T2. ATI_ID = T1. ITTIID Join Table 3 T3 On T3 .biometric_id = t2.biometric_id; SET t1.last_name = t3.lastname, t1.first_name = t3.firstname    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -