android - Cordova Security Paches -


We are using Cordova 2.4 for Android. Many CVE weaknesses have been fixed in 3.5.1 and more:

  • CVE-2014-3500
  • CVE-2014-3501
  • CVE-2014-3502

    Can anyone point me to the Cordoba Patch for these issues? I want to see if I can backup the card to Cordova 2.4.

    Thanks, Brian

    This is not a small patch which easily picked up the cherry The vulnerability can be fixed depending on the new function which was added after 2.4. It is actually recommended to upgrade to Cordoba 3.5.1 or later. Unless you are doing something abnormal, actually upgrading to 3.5.1 for backups in 3.5.1 would be easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -