Angularjs app.js $routeProvider -


I have my app Seeing many tutorials and other stack overflow posts for success with the Js $ routeProvider. Here is the link for the project

Here is my code for app.js

  var app = angular.module ('se165PetPinterestWebApp', ['ngAnimate', ' ngCookies', 'NGRUTU']); App.config (['$ routeProvider', function ($ route provider) {$ routeProvider.when ('/ select', {templateUrl: '/views/categorySelection.html', administrator: 'CatSelCtrl'}). Otherwise ({redirectTo : '/'});}]);   

When I want to navigate to the new page, I know that moving the $ location and manipulating the path using the $ location dependency but not navigating to the new page Does navigating to pages reload js files like my service file? Please thank you in advance.

Do you remember to include ng-view instructions in your index?

NGVE is an instruction that supplements the $ root service by including the rendered templates of the current route in the main route (index.html) file. Every time the current route changes, according to the configuration of the $ routing service, the view involved changes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -