c# - Getting the selected row from dataGridView1 -


The datagrid view on my Wondose form is 1. I have popped the Data Grid view 1 with a list of wires. It all works great but ...

I should be able to get the line at which the user has been selected and I can not do that. My code just gives me an error, written below.

I have copied the Gridview form to the site. Private Zero Edit Button (Object Sender, EventGurge E) {GridViewRow row = dataGridView1.SelectedRow; // This is what I was using earlier with a list box. If (itemList.SelectedIndex> = 0) {int newInt = itemList.SelectedIndex; Form form = new new item (selected folders, this, item [newiint], windowname. Item report); Form.Show (); }}

I tried to do this, but I'm getting the error: "Type or namespace 'Gridviewview' could not be found."

My basic question is how do I get to do this work?

Assume that you have a Winforms DataGridView you should do this: < / p>

  Private Zero editing button_kill (object sender, eventarges e) {if (Datagraphic view 1. Selected Rhodes.Count> 0) {DataGridView line = DataGrid view. Selectors [0]; If (itemList.SelectedIndex> = 0) {int newInt = itemList.SelectedIndex; Form form = new new item (selected folders, this, item [newiint], windowname. Item report); Form.Show (); }}}   

By copying that link, you got their code with WPF controls and Winfords. Often people only add DataGridView vs GridViewRow , but you also have copied Wong Property SelectedRow . Instead use the first element of the SelectedRows archive Always check with this or the array accessal will crash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -