crystal reports - summarizing/grouping/associating data -


I am trying to sort this data in person by an experimentable single page report and I have it. New to Crystal Reports I am trying to get a list of patients, their problems and medicines on one page (1 can be many problems and medicines under the patient) Data from three different tables related to the patient. I want to add all the problems together in the group and thus want to add all the medicines to the group together ....

  Group # 1 Patient: John Do Group # Problem 2: High Blood Pressure Headache Problems: GERD Group # 3 Medicines: Prelose Drugs: Imitrix Medications: Jesteril   

I'm getting this

  Group # 1 Patient: John Dow Group # 2 Problems: High Blood Pressure Drugs: Prelose Drugs: Imitrex Drugs: Zinc Problems: Headache Drugs: Prelose Diseases: Imitrex Medicine: Zestril Problems: GERD Drugs: Prelose Diseases: Imitrex Medicine: Zestrel   < / Div> 

It is possible and I think that your requirement is quite clear, you have just given details about your environment. Anyway, try this solution:

  1) Group 1-A - Make the patient a) Insert a subreport on this section b) Such patient on the sub-link link & lt; - & gt; Problems field c) Add relevant problem areas 2) Create group 1-B-muscle. A) Insert another subreport on this section. B) Such patient on subreport link & lt; - & gt; Area of ​​drugs c) Add related medical areas   

I know how it goes and if it works, then what will happen if you do not come back with you Can go from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -