customize kibana histogram -


I have a set of data that I need to display on the keyboard as a hijalan.

A set of stars calls A and B locks and keys respectively, where many keys can unlock a lock, so there is a collaboration with it. Each key has different lengths and in the histogram there is a need to show me, for example, the length can be 4keys with 5cm and the length of 2cm with 2cm.

How can I change how to calculate the length of the x-axis and the y-axis?

Any suggestions provided have been highly appreciated.

Histogram timing series are for data, you probably want one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -