How to open a new datepicker displaying an old date in Android tablet -


I am working on a C # Android tablet project. If I open a new datePicker, it usually displays the current date. I would like to display a specific date (i.e., 5/9/2010) How can I do the picture in the date of the pop up? I appreciate that anyone can help you.

I develop Android in Java. In my case, I use

DatePicker.init (year, month, day, date picture.andatechanted listener)

DatePicker did not develop Android in C # before it appeared on the screen to start the process, but I think it should be the same method to get started. Or you can find more information on the API website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -