ios - Unable to programmatically "push" viewcontroller using showSegue in IOS8 -


I defined each other with source tableview controller and programmatically for destination controller when clicking on a UITableViewCell is using the following statement:

  [auto display cigu with identifier: @ "pushdownignation visual controller" sender: sender: self];   

However, I think segue does not "push" the destination view controller.

On the other hand, if I segue the string

  [auto show view controller: Destination View Controller] it works. In addition, if I call using the Destination View Controller program, then it works. Can anyone suggest that this is a known problem in iOS 8 or if I am missing something.   

Do you have a SEZ in your storyboard called pushToDestinationViewController ? You will need to ensure that this Segue is the first choice in the bottom of your storyboard.

Enter image description here

Or, if you just If you want to push another view controller, you can only [self.navigationController pushViewController: destinationViewController] . / div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -