ipython vs. python -m IPython -


I recently installed a zip file and an ipyathon from setup.py, but now I can type it "ipython" I'm unable to run "in the terminal (on the Mac) if I type" python2.7 -m IPython "then it works just how any suggestions about" ipython "work again?

I had previously installed it through PIP, but it was linked to the wrong version of the dragon.

The script is here:

  / user /<username>/Library/Python/2.7/bin/ipython   

So what I have done

  ln -s / users /<username>/Library/Python/2.7/bin/ipython/usr/ local / bin / ipython   

I searched for it through the "/" directory.

(I have OS X 10.11. 6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -