Mysql Partitioning based on time reference -


I am looking to divide a log table that uses bintint to store the Unix timestamp instead of datetime , And I keep mysql only the most recent 30 days of log in a given partition. I know that I can initially split on the basis of existing data, but how can I keep mysql worth 30 days of record in continuous logging?

Partition logic does not seem to support the idea. Have I left to prepare a program that restarts the data every week?

You can create a schedule for redistribution of data, yes you have to insert one in your table Triggers can also be added and can redistribute in this way. It will be done automatically in any way, I am pretty sure that you will need some code because it will not be done automatically.

In the third way there must be a scene and call it. Your table will contain all the data but the view will only return the data that you want to see mobility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -