python - How do I add a 'previous chapter' and 'next chapter' link in documentation generated by Sphinx? -


When I look at the documentation, for example, the previous chapters of most pages and the next chapter are links / buttons. I can not know how I can complete this for my project documentation using the document form. Does anyone tell me how it works or has indicated to me a useful resource (though I have already searched a lot)? "post-text" itemprop = "text">

The front and prev variable are mentioned in the template documentation:

Next document for navigation. This variable is either incorrect or has a link and title for two attributes. The title contains the HTML markup, for example, to create a link on the next page, you can use this snippet:

  {% if next%} and   

See more:

You can use them in accordance with CSS in your Spinks template and style accordingly.


A complete example can be:

  & lt; Ul class = "footer_nav" & gt; {% - if prev%} & lt; li class = "back" & gt; Previous topic: & lt; a href = "{{prev.link | e}}" & gt; {{prev.title}} & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; {% - endif%} {% - if next%} & lt; li class = "next" & gt; Next topic: & lt; a href = "{{next.link | e}}" & gt; {{Next.title}} & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; {% - endif%} & lt; / Ul & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -