telerik - Radgrid sub-grid data not showing up -


I am trying to add a sub-grid to a grid. Right now I look at the arrow on the left side of the main-grid row, and when I click, I see a sub-grid with all the columns, though it says there is no data for the rows.

Debugger I think the data is bound to the server side from the API specified as on-dateetetadata.

  & lt; Telerik: RadGrid ... OnDetailTableDataBind = "myfunction" ...   

In this function I am compulsive data:

  protected minus myfunction (object source , GridDetailTableDataBindEventArgs e) {... e.DetailTableView.DataSource = SubGridData; }   

The debugger is checked that the value is set in the sub-grid deltable, there are some test data for it.

I have another program, so it should be fine, is there something I can see? Why does not the sub-grid's data appear? I was looking for a grid. Datacand (), but it does not seem that the second program is called it for a sub-grid.

Did you check whether you have some relational interference between parent and child tables ? If you have not already, a & lt; ParenttableRelation & gt; Check the tag. Also, since you are using test data, make sure the columns correspond to the data in the parent grid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -