Using jQuery in ios 8 app extension javascript files -


I'm following to remove some content from a page.

Is it possible to use jQuery inside my javascript file and if so how?

I was able to inject jQuery in the page but was not successful to set the time when I After that the jQuery code can run. Performs domodeendounsted but maybe in a different context than page DOM.

  MyExtensionJavaScriptClass.prototype = {Run: Functions (Arguments) {var my_awesome_script = document.createElement ("script"); My_awesome_script.setAttribute ("src", "// code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"); If (my_awesome_script.addEventListener) {my_awesome_script.addEventListener ('Dominied', Onnode Inserted, Incorrect); } Document.head.appendChild (my_awesome_script); Function Onnode Inserted (Event) {// Event Comes Out Undetermined and $ is also Undefined $ (Document) On ('paste', function (e) {warning ('you just pasted!')}); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -